CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

WELCOME TO EARTH

Some days I really wonder about what's becoming of the world we live in. For lack of a better way to say it - people are just so STUPID these days! I went shopping at the craft store today with Brianna. I needed help finding something and went up to an employee to ask for her help. Bri was sitting in her car seat in the cart playing, and she has one of those fleece covers over her car seat to keep her warm. As I'm talking to the employee I first started to realize just how dumb she was by the vacant stare that she was giving me as I was showing her an example of what I was looking for. Oh but I sure underestimated this one. As I'm in mid-sentence talking she jumped back, grabbed her chest and gasped really loud looking horrified. I looked behind me to see what was the matter, but saw nothing out of the ordinary. I turned back to the employee, and she says, "Oh that scared me! There's a BABY in there!" Brianna had reached her hand out of the fleece cover - ooohhh very frightening! What? I stood there smiling trying not to bust a gut in front of this weirdo. I mean hello, what planet are you from? Maybe I'm wrong here but how many people do you see carrying around car seats without children in them? I mean what was I supposed to say to this girl, "Yeah I know. It totally freaks me out every time I see a baby in a car seat too!" WOW - is all I have to say about that!

No comments: