CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

We had a great Christmas! I must admit Christmas takes on a whole new meaning and excitement when you have a little one to enjoy it with. Although Brianna didn't fully understand what was going on, it was still a lot of fun.


She really loved the wrapping paper - a little too much. :) She really didn't care about the presents, all she wanted to do was eat the paper, and she got upset when I took it away from her.





















Here's a shot of her cute pj's - the saying was definitely true. (Sorry they're dirty - she got sweet potatoes on them :))

I got the job of helping Bri unwrap the gifts and Justin had to open all the packaging and put everything together. I looked up and found him like this - what a goof ball.















After opening presents both Justin and I were talking to our parents on the phone and Brianna totally zonked out in her dad's arms. I guess opening presents took a lot out of her. :)











We also had a very yummy Christmas dinner together as our little family of three. I tried my hand at the Anderson tradition and made clam chowder, ham and rolls. I do have to brag and say it was delicious!!! But Justin doesn't like clam chowder so we made him some stuffing and mashed potatoes to go along with it. The rest of the day we just relaxed and played with Bri's new toys. It was a wonderful day and I'm sure one we will always remember.

1 comment:

Kent, Krista and Family said...

She looks like she had so much fun. It does makes Christmas much different with kids. Don't get too excited about Bri getting older and understanding it more....Sawyer was not interested in opening his...maybe he is just abnormal. I sure hope he's ok...:)

I'm happy to hear you had a good Christmas. Take care