CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!


We had a great Thanksgiving! Although it was a little stressful at times it was one that I'll always remember. The best part was defiantly the fact that Justin was home and our little family could be together. He's been away in Anchorage and got to come home and spend 4 days with us - we dropped him off at the airport a couple of hours ago to go back. :( Anyways, since we haven't got to spend much family time together we decided to just have Thanksgiving by ourselves as a family. We cooked the whole dinner all by ourselves!!! (For any of you that know my cooking skills, you know this was a huge accomplishment!) I now kind of feel bad for all those years that I didn't help my mom in the kitchen - she's a trooper. :) Thanksgiving is a lot of work! But the food turned out great, it was so yummy! I did however miss the pumpkin pie. Justin hates it, and I didn't want to make a whole pie just for myself, so we ended up having triple chocolate cake - which is pretty tasty too. The only bad part about the day was Brianna was so ready for a nap right about the time we sat down to eat, so for most of our dinner she was crying in her highchair until her dad finally got her out and held her for the rest of the time - she feel asleep about 5 minutes after we finished eating. But it was such a fun
day, we just hung out, cooked, stuffed our faces and nothing else! I'm so thankful for my little family and am so happy I got spend the day with them.

No comments: