CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE...

CHRISTMAS! I know it's time for Halloween, but it's looking more like Santa should be coming instead of goblins around here. But I do have to admit - it is very pretty.

Last week, Justin was getting his military winter gear ready for work and was trying on his coat. BTW- Poor Justin, he works as a weapon instructor and teaches people to shoot every day. So in Utah they have a really nice indoor range to shoot in, but here in Alaska where it gets a whole lot colder, they have an outdoor range - Um kinda stupid if you ask me. But anyways he thought it would be funny to put up his furry hood and scare the dog. I do have to admit it was really funny watching him chase Alley around the house - she was terrified. But it wasn't nearly as funny after when the zipper got stuck and he couldn't get his coat off. Oh it makes me laugh even as a write this! :)













Hopefully he won't kill me for posting these pictures. :) Love you babe!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL... I love the pictures! And I have to say, I love fall, but I wish I was there seeing snow right now! How fun! I know it wont be much fun when it gets too cold to snow, and when it is still that cold in May...hang in there!
Missing you guys
Amanda and fam