CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 3, 2008

DIRTY PEOPLE... EEEWWW!!!

So the past week we've been cleaning out the other half of our duplex getting it ready for the new tenants. All I can say is YUCK!!! First off it's bad enough to have to clean up your own dirt, but cleaning other people's dirtiness is just plain gross. But these last tenants were super duper gross. I always knew they were trailer park trash, but they just stunk - literally. I think we've finally got the stench out after shampooing the carpet and many many bottles of carpet fresh. I mean you know it's bad if I complain - because everyone that knows me, knows that I'm not a clean freak, so I can understand normal dirt. (Chantel would run screaming in horror at this place! :) ) So my job has been washing walls for the past 3 days, which has been a chore. I know we have a lot of mosquitoes in Alaska and they sometimes get in your house and you have to kill them. But who smashes bug guts all over the wall and then doesn't wipe it off afterwards? Really, who does that? Not just one or two here or there either, I mean a TON all over the house - Nasty! Justin has been working with a contractor fixing two big holes in the wall - one of which was made by one of their friend's head, who was drunk and fell into the wall. I wasn't kidding about the TPT. But whatever, at least they're gone for good - they even finally towed their truck out of the drive way yesterday that hasn't started in like 6 months.

Sorry for this complain fest! People just annoy me too much. On a good note the new tenants move in on the 15th and I'm pretty sure they're going to be a whole lot better. Not Trista and Ryan good, but better - Come back, we miss you!!! (Those were our first tenants that totally spoiled us into thinking this job was easy) But they're a young military couple who just got married and have no kids. (Not that I don't like kids - it just means less wear and tear on your house - I sound like some business woman - HA!) So, yes I think we've learned our lesson on letting anyone "help" us find tenants - if you want something done right - do it yourself!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are killing me! I didn't know I was such a clean freak :) That really is gross and I hope you don't catch something. Good luck with finding someone new.