CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN FACE!












Just wanted to wish a Happy Birthday to my favoritest person in the whole wide world. Man I love this guy!!! I know everyone thinks their husband is the best - but I think I've got you all beat (at least in my mind anyways :)). I am so lucky that he's mine and that he picked silly old me to spend forever with. And even though he's pretty rough around the edges he's the most loving, thoughtful and generous husband any girl could ever ask for. Not to mention he's my bestest best friend. He's a great father and he loves his little "poop stick" (his new nickname for Bri at the moment???) more than anything. We hope you have a great birthday. And we LOVE you for ALWAYS!!!














1 comment:

The DeVito's said...

Happy Birthday Justin! Even though I don't know you. :D

BTW, Lisa, did you see the clip Bella had in for Easter? They stay in REALLY well. My friend made them and she put velcro on the inside of the clip. Tell Chantel to make you some like that! (My friend can make you some, but I wouldn't want to steal Chantel's business).